Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Baby Boy...Love Giggle....

Hi Friends!  Have you seen all the great sketches this month @ Let's Get Sketchy.  I just loved week 3 and I had to do a layout right after I saw it.  I had a couple really cute pictures of my youngest grandson Caleb  smiling....love it!!  He is just the cutest little boy.  The only thing is that he can be very distracted by his brothers and I get a lot of blurry pictures.





I did hand and machine stitching on my layout.  I love the texture that it gives a page.


Recipe- Paper- DCWV,  Glossy Accents, DNC Floss, Templates- Bazzill Basics, Ink- Quick Qoutes, Misc. Buttons, Foam Tape



Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

15 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love all the stitching. Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout. Love all the stitching - thanks for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo precious! LOVING the photos and the stitching!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page. Love the stitch work. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page and stitching work!!!

    Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this baby layout! Great colors and adorable picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is so sweet and adorable, Kim!! What awesome pictures!! I love, love your stitching - it's fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the addition of stitching. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet page. Love the buttons & stitching. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greta take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! Love the photos, colors, and stitching. Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh so cute! Love all the stitching! Thanks for joining in at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. so adorable and cute photos.. fun accents and great take on the LGS sketch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete