Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Thursday, June 26, 2014

He's A Natural Putter...

Hi Friends!  I have another layout from our Putt Putt Adventure.  I chose a sketch from Sketch ~N~Scrap and used the same papers to coordinate with the other layout I had posted.  My grandson Isaiah is a natural putter!  My husband and myself were floored when he made a hole in one on the first hole!





Recipe- Paper-  DCWV & Life Line Trains, Ink- Quick Quotes, Close to my Heart,  Buttons- Misc, Sticker- Expressions & Frances Meyer, Inc.
Sketch ~N~ Scrap


Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

10 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeee the greens!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely that you used two of our sketches for your putting pages! I'm sure your grandson will remind you of his holes in one for a long while to come! Thanks for sharing your wonderful pages with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page! Love the greens! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page, your papers are wonderful, thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout! My kids are really into golf right now. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Love that title! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!! What a fun memory to capture in a layout!! I love the papers and the greens!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you inked your title (or is is chalk?), very nice result! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going to have to spring for lessons! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch ~N~ Scrap!

    ReplyDelete