Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Sunday, July 20, 2014

I Heart Music...

Hi Friends!  Have you heard of The Memory Nest?  I have been following them for a while now and finally was able to find time to play along!  I have this cute picture of my grandson.  After church he ran up to the piano player and she sat him down beside her and was showing him how to play!





Recipe- Paper- American Crafts, DCWV,  Cricut Cartridge- Elegant Edges, My Community, Hannah Montana, Storks Delivery &  Creative Memories Be Young,  Ink- Tsukineko, Stickers- Mrs. Grossman's, Misc Buttons, Misc Die Cut "Piano"

The Memory Nest


Stacy's Sketches 4 All anything goes challenge use your stash!
I have been trying to use up my stash.  I think I have had the piano die cut for over 10 years.  Yes I'm a scrapbook hoarder!  lol...  This is one of the things I have been working on this year.  I pulled some of my stickers out and put them in a craft box for my grand kids.  They love it and they use them faster than I ever would!!

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout!! I love the piano and all of the embellishments you added!! And what a sweet picture!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet photo and piano on this fun page!

    ReplyDelete