Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Outdoor Adventure...

Hi Friends!  Today's layout is of my husband and grandsons.  My husband rescued a turtle in the road close to home and kept it to show the kids.  They loved the experience of seeing a large turtle so close!  Of course the turtle had other ideas and didn't stick around long.
For my page today I chose to use a sketch from  Let's Capture Our Memories.  I was drawn to the sketch because you could use four or more photos on your page!  I have to admit the sketch was a little out of my comfort zone I have gotten in a habit of using one or two photos on a page.  However this time but I was inspired to give it a try and I'm so glad I did!


  For the title I chose two different fonts and welded them together in the Cricut Craft Room.






 

Recipe- Paper- DCWV & Scraps, Cricut Cartridges- Cricut Font & Basic Shapes, Base Camp, Carousel & Cuttin' Up, Glossy Accents- Ranger


Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Kim!! I love how you stitched the sun's rays!! The turtle is so cute!! What a fabulous layout!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page. LOVE the grid design. The turtle and banners are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! My goodness! Your take on the sketch is absolutely AWESOME!! The colours, the stitching, the title work - YAHOO! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is beautiful! I always admire pages with multiple photos and this is absolutely one of them! Love your stitching, color choice and cut elements! You totally nailed the sketch! Thanks for sharing your work with us at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete