Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mr. COOL...

Hi Friends!  I have a cute layout of my "cool grandson" to share with you today,  We were on vacation and he was sitting on the counter and put on my sunglasses.  He thought he was Cool and since I'm his MaMaw I agree!!! hehehe:)
I stepped out of my comfort zone with this one using a flower pattern I would not normally use on a boy layout but when cut into strips you can't tell!  I used a sketch from Scrap & Play.




Recipe- Paper- GCD Studios & Colorbok, Ink- Martha Stewart, Cricut Cartridges- Groovy Times, Kate's ABC'S, Misc.- Buttons, Font- Cricut Alphabet, Marker- Cricut

Scrap & Play


Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING those photos, the colors and the sunglasses as the "O's"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! The pictures are adorable!! Love the banners and colors!! Absolutely fabulous layout!! It's so cool ;) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunglasses as the o's, so clever! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors and sunglasses here!!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete