Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Check Mark for My Bucket List!

Hi Friends!  Issue #5 is out @ Let's Get Inspired and I have been chomping at the bit to be able to tell you that I was published!!  Woot Woot!!  This was on my bucket list this year and really thought it was a real dream.  I hope you'll check out the digital issue and make sure you find me on page #58!
Let's Get Inspired Design Team is busy putting the next issue together and you can enter by November 15.  The theme is Holiday and they have a mood board to inspire you as well as a sketch.  I hope I can find time to enter for the next issue.




Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations, Kim!! I'm so excited for you!! How awesome!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete