Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Sunday, November 2, 2014

I Heart Autumn...

Hi Friends!  Here's a layout I did of a trip I took to Indiana in the fall.  Living in Florida we don't get to see all the beautiful leaves change.  I miss that but I didn't like having to rake them as a kid!  By the time I arrived to my mother in laws house most of the leaves had fallen and had lost those pretty colors but we enjoyed our time in the woods.
I think this is the first tie I have played along @ Stick it Down and loved doing a 2 page layout.







Recipe- Paper- DCWV & Recollections. Cricut Cartridge Live Simply, Hoot n Holler, George & Basic Shapes, Cricut Alphabet and Cut Font- Bready Regular, Wiggle Eyes, Buttons- Darice, Die Cuts- SEI



Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful 2 pager and that looks like a wonderful woods to explore. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is adorable! LOVE the owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee the colors and the tree!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB double page layout! I love everything on it! The owls are so cute! Love your title and that you did "heart" instead of the word love Thanks for playing along with us at the Stick IT Down!

    ReplyDelete